Hilton Catch Me at My Best Program Overview (Corporate Locations)
Thousands of extraordinary acts happen at our hotels and corporate locations every day, making Hilton the most hospitable companies in the world. Catch Me at My Best is about recognizing those acts, big and small, and showing our appreciation the Heart of Hilton: our Team Members who bring our shared Vision, Mission, Values, and Purpose to life. We believe that in order to provide heartfelt Guest experiences, we have to recognize those Team Members who make these experiences possible.
About Catch Me at My Best
When is Catch Me?
The annual program runs from June 1 to August 31.
How does it work?
When a manager or teammate wants to recognize a Team Member, they simply go to the eCatch website, fill out the eCatch, and press “Send.” An eCatch is then delivered to the recipient via email. You can send eCatches to individuals and groups to recognize team accomplishments.
Recipients are encouraged to pay it forward and pass on the recognition to other Team Members.
How is it different from hotels?
Unlike hotels, which use Catch Me cards, the corporate program is focused on the eCatch. Catch Me cards are NOT part of the corporate program.
- It’s a simple, no-cost way to recognize Team Members and reinforce our shared HILTON Vision, Mission, Values, and Purpose.
- Recognition positively impacts morale, performance, retention, and other key business objectives.
- And did we mention it’s free?
Who can be caught?
Any Team Member, including managers.
Who can make a catch?
Any Team Member, including managers. We encourage all Team Members to participate.
- Acts of Hospitality, big or small, that positively impact you, your department, teammates, or the community.
- Actions that reflect our shared HILTON Vision, Mission, Values, and Purpose.
- Team achievements, such as a successful presentation, a completed project, or a new development deal.
- Ongoing service, dedication, and Team Member milestones (e.g., years of service or birthdays).
Can I run eCatch reports for my department or location? (NEW)
Yes. This year we’ve added the ability to run corporate reports for your department or your location.
Are there other materials besides the eCatch?
Yes. Click here for additional recognition tools to spotlight eCatch recipients and promote the program.
Why is the program limited to three months?
To keep it fresh. As a year-round program, it would likely lose momentum and be less effective. We encourage locations to implement their own peer recognition programs to fill in the gaps.
Prizes and Winners
This year, corporate grand prize winners will be selected at random during the program. To be eligible, you must either have sent an eCatch or received an eCatch, and must work at a corporate location. Winners will receive a $50 (US) Amazon gift card or Visa debit card, based on location. Winners will be announced in early July, August, and September on the Prizes and Winners page and notified by the Hilton Worldwide Recognition Team.
Winners will be selected at random, so everyone has an equal chance to win.